JUNIOR ROUND ROBINS
The junior round robins consist of an orange ball , green ball and yellow ball competitions. Children may sign up for the ball they are using in coaching or for general play. As a guide:
- Orange ball competitions are recommended for children aged 8 to 10 years,
- Green ball competitions are recommended for children aged 11 and 12 years
- Yellow ball competitions are recommended for teenagers
- Juniors must be at least 8 years to participate in these competitions.
- Green and yellow ball competitions are played on normal sized courts.
- Orange ball courts are smaller than normal courts and need to mark be be marked out in advance of matches. Lines for marking are available in cabin. For orange ball doubles only the base line should be marked using the lines, the normal singles court marks the side line.
- Juniors can sign up singles and/or doubles competitions.
- When signing up for doubles, juniors can specify the name of their doubles partner or leave blank and one will be assigned.
- Competitions will only run if enough players sign up in a category
All matches must be organised and supervised as appropriate by the parents. No matches will be supervised by the club.