!Introductory Special Offer – 6 Month Membership! Scroll down for more details.
Our membership year runs from July 1st to June 31st. Applications for membership are accepted at any time of year, however, all memberships fall due for renewal on July 1st, regardless of joining date. Details of the annual costs of Membership of Joint Tennis and Golf Membership are set out in the table below. Note these fees are in addition to the usual DGC membership fees.
|**Family (up to 2 adults and all children aged between 3-18 at the|
same address, incl students up to age 25 in full time education with ID)
|€210 annual tennis club membership fee (+ €60 Tennis Ireland fee***) = €270|
|Single Adult (age 19-64)||€140 annual tennis club membership fee (+ €20 Tennis Ireland fee) = €160|
|Junior (age 3-18)||€50 annual tennis club membership fee (+ €10 Tennis Ireland fee) = €60|
|Student (age 19-25 in full-time education with ID)|
/Unemployed (proof of unemployment benefit required)
|€55 annual tennis club membership fee (+ €20 Tennis Ireland fee) = €75|
|Single Senior (age 65 and over with ID)||€100 annual tennis club membership fee (+ €20 Tennis Ireland fee) = €120|
|Senior Couple (age 65 and over with ID)||€180 annual tennis club membership fee (+ €40 Tennis Ireland fee) = €220|
For 2017/2018, we are also offering prorated memberships each quarter in October, January, and April. For nine months membership from October, 2017 use this 6 Months 2018 Joint MEMBERSHIP FORM. Please note these are introductory rates, of which members can avail once only and the full annual membership rates apply thereafter.
Application Process – For Joint Tennis and Golf Membership
1. To apply for Joint Tennis/ Donabate Golf Club membership you need to be an existing Donabate Golf Club member. Fees indicated in the application form are for Tennis Club membership and are in addition to DGC membership fees.
If you are not a member of Donabate Golf Club and would like to apply for both tennis and golf membership, please apply for the golf club membership via Donabate Golf Club office first – further information is available on DGC website: http://donabategolfclub.com/
3. Review Club’s Policies and Rules and in particular, these key policies:
- Child Protection Policy
- Code of Conduct for Players
- Code of Conduct for Parents/Guardians (if your application includes children)
- Rules of the Club
4. Sign the form(s) and return by post or hand deliver to Donabate Golf Club. Alternatively, you can scan and email the form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include copies of identification for Senior/Student membership type.
5. Acknowledgement will be sent by email.
6. Once your application is approved, you will receive a welcome pack by e-mail.
7. Upon receipt of payment, you will receive confirmation that the registration process is complete.
Congratulations – you are all set to start playing!