How can I apply for Tennis Club membership only?
Follow the instructions on this link.
Can I apply for Joint Golf Club and Tennis Club membership?
Yes. For the Joint Golf Club and Tennis Club membership application process, please click here
- Family membership applies to a family of up to 2 adults and all children aged 3-18 years living at the same address, including students aged 19-25 in full-time education (ID required)
- Couples may join as family members.
- Junior membership applies to 3-18 year olds on 30/6/2017.
- Student membership applies to 19-25 year olds on 30/6/2017 in full time education. A copy of student identification will be required. The same rate applies for unemployed people (proof of unemployment benefit required).
- Senior membership applies to those aged 65 years and over on 30/6/2017 (ID required). There is a special rate for Senior Couples.
- Donabate Portrane Tennis Club membership year runs from 1st of July to 30th of June. Therefore, all memberships fall due for renewal on July 1st 2018, regardless of joining date.
Where can I get a hard copy of the application forms?
All forms are also available from Donabate Golf Club office.
Are there any joining fees?
There are no joining fees for 2017. They may become payable for new members in future years (amount TBD) and will be payable once only, in advance, in the first year of membership, and are not payable when transferring from one membership type to another (e.g. from junior to adult).
How can the membership fees be paid?
Payments can be made by EFT (Electronic funds Transfer) only, details are on the Application Form. Annual membership fees are payable as a once-off payment. Payments by regular installments are not available at this time, but will be considered for the future membership years.
You will be notified in advance when your annual fees are due for renewal.
If your query is not answered here, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.