How To Get Started
When you first enter the booking system(Acebook), you will see the option to register on the left hand side of the home page. Fill out the required fields (note you must provide a telephone number) and press submit. You will receive an email thanking you for registering. You must then wait for email confirmation that your registration has been activated and that you are able to book a court. This may take up to 24 hours. The confirmation email will also give tips on booking a court.
For family and junior members: Please note that only children over the age of 12 may be registered on the system. The system requires that a phone number and email address are supplied. You may use either the primary member’s telephone number (or enter 086) and either the primary member’s or the child’s own email address. Please note that if you enter the child’s email address, you are giving your consent for their email address to be placed on the system. There are also options as to what communications you wish your child to receive so please read these carefully.
Booking a Court
1. Courts may be booked for 30, 60 or 90 minute slots
2. Courts may only be booked up to 7 days in advance
3. Each user may have a maximum of 3 live booked courts (a live booking is a booking which has not yet been played)
4. A minimum of 2 players must be selected per booking
5. If members are playing with a guest, ‘Guest Player’ should be selected
6. Members must ensure that guest fees are paid
7. If members are playing with a junior player who is not registered on the system,
‘Junior Player’ should be selected
8. For membership or registration queries, please contact
9. For technical or administration queries regarding Acebook, please contact