8 week program for Tuesday, Friday and Saturday coaching.
- New! 7 week program for Monday (due to bank holidays) coaching.
- New! 8 week Fun Tennis program for 3-5 year olds on Fridays and Saturdays.
Booking is open for junior members only until April 25th. Non-members bookings are taken after that date.
Fun Tennis is open for bookings to all.
Please see Junior Tennis Coaching page for timetable, costs and information on how to book.
What is happening in the club over the mid-term break:
Coaching and Camps
- Adult Coaching– No coaching between April 10th and April 21st
- Junior Coaching – No coaching between April 10th and April 20th. Friday, April 21st coaching is going ahead.
- Easter Camps – Week 1:April 10th – April 13th. Week 2: Tuesday, April 18th – Friday, April 19th.
Social Tennis and other events
- Junior Social Tennis is on Saturday, April 8th, but will NOT be taking place on Saturday, April 15th or 22nd.
- Saturday, April 8th – 18:00 -21:00 – Mixed Doubles Tournament.
- Sunday, April 9th – 10:00-11:00 – New Members Social tennis.
- Tuesday, April 11th & April 18th – 13:30 – 15:00 – Ladies’ Social tennis
- Thursday, April 13th & April 20th – 20:00-22:00 – Men’s Social Tennis
- Friday, April 14th & 21st – 19:00-21:00 – Social Tennis
Our Club was invited to take part in the Spring Fair on 2nd April 2017. This is an annual event organised by the Parents Council. All funds raised on the day go towards the Wellbeing initiatives at Donabate Community College.
Thanks to Maria, Christine, Catherine and Ami for manning the stand and representing Donabate Portrane Tennis Club.
Also thanks to Claudia and Stephen who gave their time doing some free coaching and demos for juniors of the community out on the College courts.